Re: E-M:/ Drain code, who's in charge?

Enviro-Mich message from joonmck <joonmck@gateway.net>

Dear EMers:

Jack Smiley kindly let me know (privately) that I had 2 inaccuracies in
my last post. King rails are short, stocky marsh birds, as are all
rails. The only rattlesnake in Michigan is the Massasauga rattlesnake.

I stand corrected!

As many of you know, when you've tackled a big project, like I have (a
two year investigation of the environmental health of Ingham County),
the scope and breadth of inquiry takes time away from adequate fact
checking. I'm doing that fact checking work now. Looking for those
snakes in the grass!

Thanks again Jack!

Brian McKenna