[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Free PRess editorial:Fund transit instead of just pavement
- Subject: E-M:/ Free PRess editorial:Fund transit instead of just pavement
- From: "Karen D. Kendrick-Hands" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:28:11 -0800
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: "Karen D. Kendrick-Hands" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This morning's Detroit Free Press has printed our letter to the
Editor prominently on the bottom of the editorial page!
Fund transit instead of just pavement
November 29, 2000
Remember to insist that the I-375 project deserves the complete scrutiny
that an environmental impact study should provide.
Thanks in advance to all who attend today, or file comments. If you
send MDOT and FHWA a letter, please forward a copy to us.
Karen D. Kendrick-Hands
Air Policy Director,
East Michigan Environmental Action Council
Co-founder, Transportation Riders United
1067 Devonshire Road
Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230
313.885.7588, fax 313.885.7883
Check out TRU's web page at
Try the Motranzit site, too - http://www.hometown.aol.com/motranzit
Also check out http://members.aol.com/wingsrgr8/DPM/ &
If you don't ask the right questions, you will never get to the right answers . . .