E-M:/ Mourning Doves

Enviro-Mich message from Chris Anderlik <anderlik@traverse.net>

Activist Alert: Hearing set for Tomorrow (11/30) in the
Michigan Senate on HB 6147

Thanks to our friends at HSUS, the Fund for Animals, the ASPCA and a handfu=
lof Michigan advocates, we have found out the following:

We checked on this info, and a re-vote is still under consideration in the
House today. It is not going to be voted on in the Senate today. There will
be a Senate committee hearing tomorrow (11/30) at 2 p.m. in the Farnum
Building in Lansing. Before the Senate can vote on the bill, it first has
to get out of the Senate committee tomorrow. Your State Senator is the one
to call now to try to stop it from getting out of committee.