E-M:/ Fw: Septic/Sewer Guidance Deadline Extended

Enviro-Mich message from "Anne M Woiwode" <ANNE.WOIWODE@prodigy.net>

Forwarded from the Clean Water Network:

 EPA's Deadline on Onsite/Decentralized Wastewater Systems Guidance
 Extended to December 19

EPA informed the Network today that the original comment deadline of
December 5 has been extended to December 19. The original Federal Register
notice  announcing the guidance is below and can be found at
http://www.doc-comments.com/epa/main.asp. You can also submit your comments
on-line via this web site.

You can also learn more about onsite/decentralized management issues by
visiting
 http://www.epa.gov/owm/decent/whatsnew.htm. Here you will find a
listserver that addresses these issues as well as some additional
articles and fact sheets.