E-M:/ [Fwd: House Bill 6147-Mourning Dove Hunting]

Hi,
I am sending this to my reps.
You might find it useful.

Bob Marshall

-- BEGIN included message

Dear Senator,

I am really appalled that this sorry bill has risen from the dead after
all these years.
As a former hunter, who finally decided that pheasants were more
enjoyable alive than dead, I can't imagine why anyone would want or need
to hunt mourning doves.  What do you do?  Shoot them off telephone
wires?  Not on my telephone, I hope.
Audubon folks think they will be confused with small hawks and lead to
decimation of endangered species.  I think this could well be true.
Maybe one of these days Michigan will awaken to a morning whose dawn
will be missing the soft call of a mourning dove.  I shudder to call
such a state, Michigan.
Please see that this bill dies an early and final death.
Thanks.

Robert E. Marshall
1966 S. Lake Leelanau Dr.
Lake Leelanau, MI 49653
begin:vcard
n:Marshall;Robert
tel;work:231-256-9136
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:nmeac
version:2.1
email;internet:nmeac@traverse.com
title:Board Member, Comm.
adr;quoted-printable:;;1966 S. Lake Leelanau Dr.=0D=0A;Lake Leelanau;MI;49653;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:nmeac
end:vcard

-- END included message