Re: E-M:/ Toronto Globe & Mail on trash exports to Michigan

Enviro-Mich message from "Tim A. Maull" <timmaull@umich.edu>

If 90% of the people oppose waste imports, I suggest having a state wide
ballot proposal to limit the imports.  If that can't be done easily, then
it is an indication that opposition wasn't as substantial.

Yours,
Tim Maull