E-M:/ Sierra Club reacts to Draft CAFO rules

Enviro-Mich message from "Anne M. Woiwode" <anne.woiwode@prodigy.net>

With Michigan a battle ground over adequate control over Concentrated
Animal Feeding Operations, this release from Sierra Club regarding the
EPA's expected draft rules will be of interest to many.  Anne Woiwode

İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİ=