Re: E-M:/ Georgia-Pacific to Shut Down (Michigan) Paper Mill,Fire 285 Employees

Enviro-Mich message from Janet Kauffman <eng_kauffman@online.emich.edu>

Yes, and funny also how factory dairies say we need more & bigger operations,
while there is a milk glut, with low prices, & they also lobby for increased price
supports!