Re: E-M:/ RE: / Harding To Head EPA?--A horror story

Enviro-Mich message from tobler <wtobler@tdi.net>

I totally agree.
No one could be less qualified.
If Bush wants to be a "uniter", then he has two choices.
Choose Harding, and the entire Environmental community should unite
forever against everything that Bush proposes.  Choose someone else,
then we'll see.

This man has created enormous enviromental, health, social and economic
damage to Michigan.
I can speak from personal experience.

William Tobler
Intercounty Citizens' Action Group (Monroe and Washtenaw)