E-M:/ Haudenosaunee Environmental Task Force

Enviro-Mich message from ishgooda <ishgooda@voyager.net>

From: GrayDeer@aol.com

She:kon

The Haudenosaunee Environmental Task Force Would like to announce the
creation of the Official HETFonline.org Web site.  Please visit our Web page
at:

http://www.hetfonline.org

The Haudenosaunee Environmental Task Force is composed of delegates
(Haudenosaunee leaders, environmental technicians, and scientists) chosen by
each of the Haudenosaunee Nations. These individuals are committed to
identifying environmental problems in their communities and working to find
solutions to them.

O:nen

Kanatiiosh (Webmaster)
www.HETFonline.org