Re: E-M:/ RE: / Harding To Head EPA?--A horror story

Hi,

Just to weigh in on this, the news on CNN today indicates that a recount on the FL
vote is underway sponsored by a large group of newspapers including the Miami
Herald.  They claim to be doing a careful analysis of the now famous dimpled and
hanging chads, the accuracy of the voting sysems used and will come up with total
votes for the election.
    So let's just wait and see who is really the winner in FL and, of course, in
the rest of the USA.  Wouldn't it be embarassing if Gore won the popular vote, the
electoral college too and lost to the Supremes?

Bonjour,

Bob Marshall

Michael Carlson wrote:

> Enviro-Mich message from Michael Carlson <mecec@home.com>
>
> "They stole the election?"  I realize that you supported Gore, but give me a
> break.  The only person trying to steal the election is Gore!
>
> Michael Carlson
>
> Dave Dempsey wrote:

> > Enviro-Mich message from "Dave Dempsey" <davemec@voyager.net>
> >
> > Let us unite against this monstrous potential appointment. No urban child
> > with asthma, no vulnerable wetland, no old-growth forest, no source of
> > drinking water will be safe if Harding is appointed.
> >
> > They stole the election, now they want to steal our environment.

begin:vcard
n:Marshall;Robert
tel;work:231-256-9136
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:nmeac
version:2.1
email;internet:nmeac@traverse.com
title:Board Member, Comm.
adr;quoted-printable:;;1966 S. Lake Leelanau Dr.=0D=0A;Lake Leelanau;MI;49653;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:nmeac
end:vcard