E-M:/ Staying on Topic

I know that many people are still hurting and angry over
the presidential election, but Enviro-Mich is not
the place for such discussions unless it specifically
relates to activities of Michigan environmental and
conservation organizations, Michigan environmental
protection and conservation issues, Great Lakes, etc.

Please ensure that messages you post to the list have
stated Michigan content relating to these items.

Discussion of Russ Harding's potential appointment to
the Bush Administration is relevant material on this
list and I'd encourage further discussion of non-strategic
information related to this campaign.

Discussion of the voting system in Michigan, without
reference to Michigan environmental and conservation
issues, is off-topic on the Enviro-Mich list.

Alex Sagady
EM Listmanager