E-M:/ Fwd: DNR HOSTS OPEN HOUSE ON GLADWIN FOREST MANAGEMENT UNIT

Enviro-Mich message from "Anne M. Woiwode" <anne.woiwode@prodigy.net>

If you want to fight for good management on the largest state forest system
in the nation, start small -- attend compartment reviews on the State
Forests.  Below is the Gladwin Area review info.  Others coming up in
December still are the Traverse City and Kalkaska Forest Area reviews. --
request the compartment review packet info to be sent to you in advance --
it isn't entirely in English, but if you get that far and want some help
Sierra Club folks will be glad to take  you farther.  With no old growth
protection in place and the continuing timber mandate, getting out and
finding out about how our public forests are managed is the first step to
making sure the management improves.
Anne Woiwode