I would not relent on OPPOSING Harding.

Murray Dailey

Whitman gets mixed reviews on green record

Wednesday, December 20, 2000
By Dunstan Mcnichol, The
Star-Ledger, Newark, N.J.

Copyright 2000, The Star-Ledger, Newark, N.J. Distributed by
Knight Ridder/Tribune All Rights Reserved

SNIP

Also,

 "Knowing some of the potential candidates out there, Bush
could do worse,"
                said Jeff Tittel, executive director of the Sierra Club's
New Jersey Chapter.
                But, he added, "This is not an area where Governor Whitman
has a good
                record."