Re: E-M:/ Whitman (not Harding) to Head US EPA

Enviro-Mich message from Dave Dempsey <davemec@voyager.net>

The nightmare is not over. The nightmare now casts Mr. Harding in the role
of a regional EPA administrator or as a deputy administrator in charge of
air quality, where he can do even more damage out of the eyesight of the
lazy news media.

At 01:40 PM 12/21/00 -0500, Karlin Mai Danielsen wrote:
>Enviro-Mich message from Karlin Mai Danielsen <danielse@engin.umich.edu>
>
>Hello Friends,
>It looks like the nightmare of Harding heading the US EPA, will not
>materialize after all.  I just recieved word from a friend who works at
>the US EPA that Gov. Christie Whitman has been offered and accepted the
>position. (see below)

Dave Dempsey
Michigan Environmental Council
119 Pere Marquette, Suite 2A