E-M:/ natural gas plant and relocation of Swan Creek

Enviro-Mich message from "DAVID ROSS" <ROSS@nwf.org>

Hello,

I received an inquiry on an issue I don't know anything about and was wondering if anyone on E-Mich has some information they can provide me,  is involved with this, or can give me a referral.

Does anyone know anything about a proposed natural gas plant in Sumter Township that would involve the relocation of the North Branch of Swan Creek?

Thanks,

Dave Ross
National Wildlife Federation

İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİ=