[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Lagoons for human waste
- Subject: E-M:/ Lagoons for human waste
- From: "Sue Kelly" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 11:42:50 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: "Sue Kelly" <email@example.com>
In Green Oak Township, Livingston County we
are attempting to address a manufactured housing development's request to use
lagoons to store human waste. This sounds too weird to be a real
request but it is and the DEQ is seriously considering it.
There is to be a public hearing on the
ground water discharge permit connected with this plan on Jan. 11, 2001 at
7:30 pm at the South Lyon Middle School, 61526 None Mile Rd. (corner of
Nine Mile and Pontiac Trail). Please attend if you have any experience
with this type of sewage system.
Any information on similar facilities or
proposals would be extremely helpful.
Crossroads Group Sierra Club