E-M:/ Romulus Public hearing Wed. Jan 17

Enviro-Mich message from Mary Beth Doyle <marybeth@ecocenter.org>

On behalf of RECAP, the community group in Romulus that has been fighting
the proposed hazardous waste deep well injection site, I would like to urge
you to attend the public hearing regarding the construction permit for the
well.

The public hearing is scheduled for Wednesday, January 17, 2001, Romulus
High School 9650 South
Wayne Rd. Romulus Mi. (right off I 94) starting at 7 PM.

Please join the community in objecting to this well, the approval of which
will lead to Michigan becoming a magnet for out-of-state hazardous waste,
just as it is for solid waste.

Mary Beth Doyle, MPH
Environmental Health Project
Ecology Center