E-M:/ Excellent piece of roadless areas, Eric Sharp of Detroit Free Press

Enviro-Mich message from "Anne M. Woiwode" <anne.woiwode@prodigy.net>

The below article says beautifully what it is that really matters about
wild places in our land.  My hat is off to Eric Sharp of the Free Press for
such a clear and definitive statement!

http://www.freep.com/sports/outdoors/outcol11_20010111.htm

Anne Woiwode, Program Director, Michigan Forest Biodiversity Program
Sierra Club Mackinac Chapter, 109 East Grand River Avenue, Lansing, MI 48906
phone: 517-484-2372                                       email:
anne.woiwode@sierraclub.org