E-M:/ Recent posting

Enviro-Mich message from Cynthia Price <timrcd@iserv.net>

Please be advised that the Enviro-Mich posting that I made recently about
the Romulus situation was ENTIRELY my own opinion. Since I never send
e-mail to myself I had forgotten that my employer's name appeared at the
top. People who know me and have commented as well as some who have
responded directly seemed to understand that, but I would just like to
emphasize that Timberland RC&D has no opinion nor will ever have an opinion
on such matters.

Also, thank you to Rane Curl for reminding me that it is more than just the
technological aspects I need to get more information about. That doesn't
really change the issue as far as I see it, but is very helpful in shaping
a stance that can be upheld. I was especially interested to see that
apparently the heart of the matter was not even considered by that panel. I
understand that bureaucratically the EPA decision would hold sway, but it
still raises a lot of questions for me. I would appreciate if if anyone
with historical information about this would contact me; if you would be
willing to talk by phone, please send me your number through e-mail and I
can call you.

Cynthia Price