E-M:/ Ingham County's Environmental Forum: No more secrets?

Enviro-Mich message from joonmck <joonmck@gateway.net>

Dear EMers,

The Ingham County Health Department has just opened up a community forum
on the environment. On Monday, January 22, Bob Godbold, the director of
the Environmental Health Bureau there, was the guest host of the forum.
I think it might be of interest to EMer's to note Mr. Godbold's response
to my question that day. You can read it at:

http://www.cacvoices.org/healthforum/forum.asp?messageID=11840

Feel free to make your own comments to the forum.

Yours,

Joyce