eco-spirituality offerings through June

'Tis a Gift to be Simple
Saturday, Feb. 24
(Register by Feb. 16)
10am-3pm $35
Red Parlor, Nazareth Center
Living simply is gift to ourselves, those we love, and the whole earth
community.  This day will include a video, discussions, and worksheets
to help us simplify our lives in this complex world.  Bring a bag lunch.

Spring Equinox
Tues., Mar. 20
7-8:30pm Free Will Offering
Circle of Trees, Nazareth Center
Celebrate the season of new life and new creations with prayer, music,
reflection and ritual.
We Are One Earth Community
Sat. Apr. 21 (Reg. by Apr. 12) (rain date Sat. May 5)
7-8:30pm
Circle of Trees, Nazareth Center
Celebrate Earth Day with prayer, reflection and outdoor activities
important to reconnecting with nature.
Summer Solstice Celebration
Thurs. Jun. 21
7-8:30 Free Will Offering
Circle of Tree, Nazareth Center
Welcome the season of growth with prayer, reflection, music and ritual.

Eco-Dialogues: Video and Discussion Wednesdays 7-8:30pm Red Parlor, $5
each
The Living Planet Feb. 7
A scientific presentation describing how the earth's systems function
together and the ways humans need to work with and within the systems
Blue Planet Mar. 7
Explore the forces affecting the earth's ecological balance, both
natural and human, and how our goal must be to maintain the balance.
The American Dream Apr. 11
View what has been done to the environment and to the native peoples in
North America in the name of progress- with a discussion on what to do
to help remedy the situation.
A Sense of Place  May 2
Explore the appropriate relationship between humans and living systems.
For Registration or more information call: (616)381-6290 Ext. 310