E-M:/ EM Down Last Weekend

Our technical services providers, Great Lakes
Information Network (housed at the Great Lakes Commission...
GLC is at www.glc.org  and GLIN is a www.great-lakes.net )
informed us Monday that Enviro-Mich was temporarily down
this weekend because of technical problems.

If you attempted to send messages to the list this past
weekend or sent commands to majordomo@great-lakes.net,
these messages and commands did not go through.

I was, of course, oblivious to this as it happened as
I was in Washington DC for a meeting, so no notice was
posted earlier.

Regards,

Alex Sagady
EM Listmanager

and Community Environmental Protection

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)