Re: E-M:/ Another source of waste imports...

Enviro-Mich message from Jrenning@aol.com

This article, as I read it is both confusing and of great concern. It appears
we should stop using ALL forms of yard fertilizers. The article does not name
the fertilizers to avoid, so we have to either ignore the article or avoid
all fertilizers, including fish emulsion, slow release, and liquid
applications? The ones sold at K-Mart and Home Depot are usually sold
everywhere else also.
Can we get clarification? If were going to yell WOLF, lets be sure and
include the direction it's coming from, or did I miss something? I sell
fertilizers to greenhouses and nursery's as well as using them myself. I need
to know more details, please.
Thanks
JR

In a message dated 02/22/2001 1:21:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,