Re: E-M:/ Another source of waste imports...

Enviro-Mich message from Barbara Jean Madsen <bjmadsen@biology.lsa.umich.edu>

Actually, this IS another excellent reason to avoid chemical fertilizers
altogether--along with their destruction of soil biota and structure,
contributions to water pollution, etc. etc.  It's another good reason to
garden (and treat your lawn and other landscaping) organically.

	--Barb Madsen