FW: E-M:/ Huron Manistee Forest "

Title: FW: E-M:/ Huron Manistee Forest "

Who knows what "no pablo" means???

This notice has something to do with Kirtland's Warbler

Federal Register: February 26, 2001 (Volume 66, Number 38)]
[Notices]
[Page 11552-11553]
 >From the Federal Register Online via GPO Access [wais.access.gpo.gov]
[DOCID:fr26fe01-22]

Alex,
An explanation from the source.  Loren is the District Ranger in the sale area.  I ask Loren for info on this sale, because as salvage sales go this one is as well done as any.  They left a lot of the project area alone to recover on it's own, to let nature have it's way.

In areas where they logged, they felt it was justified based on production of KW habitat, as this camp fire caused fire is in KW critical habitat area.  While I have some reservation about parts of this project, over all I think Loren and his staff have done an exceptional job with the “no pablo” project.

Tim Flynn