E-M:/ EEMs and LEMs

Enviro-Mich message from Debra Lombard <deblombard@swinter.com>

Hello!

I am trying to get information on Location efficient LEMs and energy
efficient mortgages EEMs regarding new homes in Detroit, MI for a
builder. Please let me know if you have any contacts or current details.
Also any info on financial incentives for PV/ BIPV would be very
beneficial.

I have two lists of EEM lenders from hud.gov and
http://www.ase.org/cgi-bin/statesrch.pl?state=MI&city=Detroit
but no details are on the websites. Several of them have not responded
to my emails/ calls.

Please email me. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Debra Lombard