E-M:/ Environmental Conservation Officers

I can't seem to find anything at all about
offices and listings for MDEQ environmental
conservation officers at the MDEQ web site.

I know at one time Engler/Harding were trying to get
them transferred to the State Police, but I
hadn't heard that this had actually happened.

How do I find the names, phone numbers and email of
MDEQ environmental conservation officers
with jurisdiction in Detroit and Wayne County?

Do the ECO's have a web site and where is it?  I
know I saw it once about a year ago but I have no
idea where it is now because there is no way
at all to find it from menus at the MDEQ web site??

and Community Environmental Protection

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)