Re: E-M:/ LOON Pictured License Plates Announced by DNR: But Consider the BIG PICTURE. . .Is it a Loony Idea?

Enviro-Mich message from tobler <wtobler@tdi.net>

Does anyone know the "effectiveness" of the wildlife habitat license
plate, and the 1040 form checkoff?  By this, I mean, how much of the
money gets to do good, as opposed to being consumed by Lansing
bureaucrats.  The license plate has the added advantage of being an
"advertisement" of support, like a bumper sticker.

Bill