Re: E-M:/ LOON Pictured License Plates Announced by DNR: But Consider the BIG PICTURE. . .Is it a Loony Idea?

Enviro-Mich message from Sander Robinson <sander_robinson@yahoo.com>

Bill:

I recall from a GLIN news article on the topic that it
costs $35--$25 goes to the cause and $10 goes to the
state.

Sander