Re: E-M:/ Environmental Conservation Officers

Enviro-Mich message from "Frank Baldwin" <BALDWINF@state.mi.us>

Yes, the DEQ still has Environmental Conservation Officers.  There 19 of them.  There is at least one assigned to each Department District Office. The officers are organizationally assigned to the Office of Criminal Investigations.  Officers can be reached by calling any District office or by calling their Lansing Headquarters at 517-335-3434.

District Office locations and phone number can be found on the DEQ Web page by under District Office Location.

Frank Baldwin
Assistant to the Deputy Director
PO BOX 30473
Lansing, Michigan 48909

Phone: 517-241-9111
Fax:      517-241-7401
Pager:  517-341-5580
e-mail:   baldwinf@state.mi.us

>>> "Alex J. Sagady & Associates" <ajs@sagady.com> 03/03 1:30 PM >>>

I can't seem to find anything at all about
offices and listings for MDEQ environmental
conservation officers at the MDEQ web site.

I know at one time Engler/Harding were trying to get
them transferred to the State Police, but I
hadn't heard that this had actually happened.

How do I find the names, phone numbers and email of
MDEQ environmental conservation officers
with jurisdiction in Detroit and Wayne County?

Do the ECO's have a web site and where is it?  I
know I saw it once about a year ago but I have no
idea where it is now because there is no way
at all to find it from menus at the MDEQ web site??

and Community Environmental Protection

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)

İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİ=