Re: E-M:/ Bush whacking Three of the Four Elements

Enviro-Mich message from Barbara Jean Madsen <bjmadsen@biology.lsa.umich.edu>

It's not strictly an environmental program, but doesn't that
missile-defense system rely on a form of FIRE (lasers)?  And of course the
money that's being wasted on that could do a lot of good if used for
environmental protection....

	--Barb Madsen