E-M:/ RE: Company Town 101

Enviro-Mich message from "joonmck" <joonmck@gateway.net>

Dear EMers,

thought you'd be interested in this response that I received from an EMer in
the Flint area (concerning ny earlier "Company Town 101 post):

Brian,
Lansing is not the only town so criminally affected.  Mott Community
College. . . .is building an M-TEC and guess what?  business
leaders are putting the arm on the administration to cut the political
science requirement for the two-year degree.  It doesn't take a genius to
see the corporations want good consumers, not good citizens.  I might send
your essay around to some of my colleagues, though I'm sure they know the
story already.
Be well,