E-M:/ Canadian Garbage again

I live in Tuscola County - in our Saturday paper there is an article about a car/semi-truck accident of vehicles heading NORTH on M-53.   One man died in this accident - a passenger in the car.  Here is a quote from the paper - "At the time of the accident, the truck was hauling trash from Canada."  Do we have a dump in the thumb area that is accepting trash??!!!   Does anyone know how many Michigan dumps are accepting foreign trash?  This accident happened in Sanilac County.  The full story can be read on the papers web-site at www.tuscolaadvertiser.com
Luanne