E-M:/ Sludge

Enviro-Mich message from "Aretta Schils" <squaw@provide.net>

Can anyone enlighten about the good or bad effects of the farmers putting
sludge on their property.  At least that is what I "think" they are going to
put on the 100+ acres of farmland across from my house.

I understand a place called Enviroland is going to be dumping truckloads of
something over there.  Do I have to worry about what it's going to do to my
rural well? Is this stuff going to stink and, if so, how long?

There are two major creek/drains running through that land and wetlands
right next to it.  Is the run off from this stuff going to harm things
downstream?

This may be a totally harmless event but because I'm ignorant of the
process, I am concerned and need to educate myself as well as others in my
neighborhood who are concerned also.

Thanks.
Aretta