E-M:/ Thanks

Enviro-Mich message from "Aretta Schils" <squaw@provide.net>

Thanks to all who sent information about sludge being spread on farm fields.

Some of the information eased my concerns and some of it raised more
concerns. There's not much I can do about it being spread or not being
spread, so I'll just have to decide whether to worry about it or not :)  It
seems to be a common practice in our area and even some of the
environmentally conscious farmers have it done to their fields.

Thanks
Aretta