E-M:/ brwilson@powerinter.net, where are you?

Dear list members:

Will whoever has added to EM's list either a list exploder address
or forwarding link containing the address,
brwilson@powerinter.net   please send me a
private message?

This address doesn't appear on EM's list but
is apparently receiving forwarded EM mail and
this is driving me nuts with error non-delivery
messages since the address no longer works.

Sorry to bother the rest of you with this but
I need to solve this problem before my in-box
gets even more unexplainable, untrackable error
messages.....ah, the trials and tribulations of
being an Internet list manager.

Alex Sagady
EM Listmanager

and Community Environmental Protection

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)