E-M:/ notification of sludge disposal

I apologize for not including my address & for the errors in my previous letter.
   I've expressed concern about spread of contaminated soil as "fertilizer, fill," etc. A recent objection to an import of sludge included this:
 "We just found out last Monday that the DEQ is giving permits to bring in toxic sludge, without telling us," Law said. "That's a direct violation of a 1997 consent order, which says the state is supposed to let us know these things"
    Will someone (Mr Law, perhaps) please tell us how we can get more information about the consent order? Under what conditions does it apply? Does it apply only to sludge or to other contaminated soil?
   Who is responsible for disseminating the information? To whom? When & how?
 Richard H. Freye. rhfreye@wmis.net