E-M:/ Urgent Request on Unpermitted Floodplain Filling

Enviro-Mich message from Jefferson Ford Henry <jeffersonhenry@home.com>

Greetings!

As the defenders against the polluters of one of Michigan's finest
treasures, the Pere Marquette River we need your assistance if possible.

Is there a statue of limitations to allow the unpermitted filling of a
flood plain?
Is there a site that I may study the laws and limitations to unpermitted
fillings?

We look to our fellow citizens help in this matter.

Always,

Jefferson Henry