E-M:/ Healthy Houses! Program Saturday April 28th

Sierra Club Traverse Group presents

H E A L T H Y   H O U S E S - D O   Y O U   L I V E   I N   O N E ?

Where?    Traverse Group Sierra Club-General Membership Meeting
                Traverse Area District Library, 610 Woodmere, Traverse City, Michigan

When?     Saturday, April 28th  1:30 pm

Max Strickland, instructor of "A Guide to Green Building" will present a program on building environmentally friendly homes.

Learn how the materials and methods used in the construction of new buildings can have a tremendous impact on
our health and environment!

Ask the pros !!!
Bring your allergies, your personal experiences, your questions and your notepads!!!

Max Strickland is General Manager for Burkholder Construction, Certified American Lung Association Health House Advantage builder and inspector; 7 years studying the relationship between buildings and occupants' health and 30 years in the construction industry.