[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ FW: DNR TO HOLD AUCTION SALE OF DEDICATED STATE LAND
- Subject: E-M:/ FW: DNR TO HOLD AUCTION SALE OF DEDICATED STATE LAND
- From: "Anne Woiwode" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 11:01:59 -0500
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: "Anne Woiwode" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Enviro-Mich message from "Anne Woiwode" <email@example.com>
From: Department of Natural Resources publications list
[mailto:DNRWIRE@LISTSERV.STATE.MI.US]On Behalf Of Julee Hasbany
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 8:53 AM
Subject: DNR TO HOLD AUCTION SALE OF DEDICATED STATE LAND
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, 1 MAY 01
CONTACT: Bob Couvreur, 517-335-3259
DNR TO HOLD AUCTION SALE OF DEDICATED STATE LAND
LANSING--The Michigan Department of Natural Resources will
hold a sealed bid auction in June on eight parcels of
dedicated state-owned land being offered for sale. The
* One 40-acre parcel in Koehler Township, Cheboygan County
* One 20-acre parcel in Beaver Creek Township, Crawford
* One 20-acre parcel in Friendship Township, Emmet County
* One 40-acre parcel in Pioneer Township, Missaukee County
* One 1.15-acre parcel in Brooks Township, Newaygo County
* One 2.03-acre parcel in West Branch Township, Ogemaw
* One 51-acre parcel in Evart Township, Osceola County
* One 40-acre parcel in Evart Township, Osceola County
The DNR recommends that all prospective purchasers do their
own research as to suitability of the property for the
purpose intended, and conduct a personal inspection of the
property being offered for sale.
The state of Michigan makes no representations or claims as
to fitness for purpose, ingress/egress, conditions,
covenants and/or restrictions.
The following information is provided for each property:
* Land Transaction Case No. 20000223 -- Cheboygan County,
Koehler Township, T35N, R2W, Section 2: NW1/4 of SW1/4.
Minimum bid: $56,000.
* Land Transaction Case No. 20000218 -- Crawford County,
Beaver Creek Township, T25N, R3W, Section 20: The SE1/4 of
the NW1/4, W of I-75. Minimum bid: $34,000.
* Land Transaction Case No. 20010032 -- Emmet County,
Friendship Township, T36N, R6W, Section 2: The NW1/4 of the
SW1/4, lying E'ly of the centerline of State Road, excepting
the S 30 feet. Minimum bid: $50,400.
* Land Transaction Case No. 20000126 -- Missaukee County,
Pioneer Township, T24N, R7W, Section 22: SE1/4 of NE1/4.
Minimum bid: $68,000.
* Land Transaction Case No. 19980174 -- Newaygo County,
Brooks Township, T12N, R12W, Section 27: Comm at NW cor
SW1/4 of NW1/4 th N 89d 36' E 233 ft; th S 0d 16' E 220 ft
to NE cor of Lot 22 Brookwood; th S 89d 36' W 233 ft to Sec
line; th N 0d 16' W 220 ft to beg, except hwy. Minimum bid:
* Land Transaction Case No. 20010026 -- Former DNR Field
Office with parking. Ogemaw County, West Branch Township,
T22N, R2E, Section 29: All that part of the N1/2 of S1/2 of
SW1/4, lying East of State Hwy M-76 (Bus. I-75), except
beginning 330 feet S of NE corner of said S1/2 of SE1/4, th
S 351.50 feet, W'ly 65.60 feet to E'ly ROW line of Hwy M-76
(Bus. I-75), NW'ly along said ROW 310 feet, NE'ly at right
angles to POB. Site includes a 4,336-sq. ft. building.
Minimum bid: $160,000.
* Land Transaction Case No. 19980225 -- Osceola County,
Evart Township, T17N, R8W, Section 7: SE1/4 of the SE1/4
and; N 32 rods of E 40 rods of the SW1/4 of the SE1/4 and;
Part of Government Lot 5, beginning at the southwest corner
of said lot, thence E 90 rods, N to the centerline of South
River Road, southwesterly along said road as it existed
prior to 1972 to West side of said Government Lot,
continuing south along said centerline to beginning. Minimum
* Land Transaction Case No. 20010053 -- Osceola County,
Evart Township, T17N, R8W, Section 18: SE1/4 of the SE1/4.
Minimum bid: $50,000.
A bid deposit of 10 percent of the bid amount is required
with each sealed bid. Bids less than the
minimum indicated or offers other than cash will not be
accepted. The state may reserve mineral rights
and aboriginal antiquities on any or all properties being
offered for sale.
Information packages and bid forms may be obtained by
contacting Carol Freed, Office of
Property Management, Michigan Department of Natural
Resources, Box 30448, Lansing, MI
48909-7948; 517-241-2438. Bid packages and forms also are
available on the DNR Web Site at
www.michigandnr.com under Resource & Conservation
Management, Land and Mineral Services, News.
All bids must be postmarked no later than Thursday, May 31,
2001. The bid opening will be at 1:30
p.m., Wednesday, June 13, in the main conference room on the
5th floor, Stevens T. Mason Building, 530 W. Allegan,
To remove your name from this e-mail list, send an e-mail
message from your own e-mail address to
firstname.lastname@example.org with this in the body of
To get back on the list, send an e-mail message from your
own e-mail address to email@example.com
with this in the body of your message:
subscribe dnrwire your name (Use an alias, if you
There's also an electronic form on the DNR home page at
ENVIRO-MICH: Internet List and Forum for Michigan Environmental
and Conservation Issues and Michigan-based Citizen Action. Archives at
Postings to: firstname.lastname@example.org For info, send email to
email@example.com with a one-line message body of "info enviro-mich"