E-M:/ Inquiry on Chemical Analysis

Enviro-Mich message from Ishgooda <ishgooda@voyager.net>

I live in  Riverview Michigan across Fort St from the Trenton rock quarry operated by Sibley Quarry, sublet from Detroit Edison.  Detroit Edison is blasting in this quarry every Tuesday and Thursday, mega complaints from citizens such as myself who live around its perimeter have resulted in a nuisance suit by Riverview against Sibley Quarry.
Just south of the Edison property is the old Vulcan Steel plant which went into bankruptcy close to ten years ago.  This is also located in Trenton and sits vacant..a large carapace of a rusting building and crane skids visible from the road.
I have two major concerns besides the rumbling blasts which shake the house a few times a week.  First, Edison is dumping fly ash from their coal incinerator plant at the quarry.  Second, the residuals from the Vulcan plant are such that a super fund status is being sought.
How would I go about requiring a chemical analysis of the soil at the Vulcan plant..and sampling of the fly ash being trucked into the quarry and dumped.
thanks for any input..leads and direction.  This area over the past fifty years has become primarily residential..and yet this quarry continues to operate as though they have no neighbors.
Ishgooda