[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Detroit Freepress column by Desiree Cooper on I-94 expansion - Hearing tonight
- Subject: E-M:/ Detroit Freepress column by Desiree Cooper on I-94 expansion - Hearing tonight
- From: "Karen D. Kendrick-Hands" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 12:53:17 -0700
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: "Karen D. Kendrick-Hands" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks to Desiree Cooper for a dynamite column on I-94
Megaproject won't fix real road issues
Check out the column, and make sure you attend theCity of Detroit
planning Commission hearing this evening.
A hearing on the proposal is planned for 6
p.m. today before the Detroit Planning
Commission at the Coleman A. Young Municipal
Center on the 13th floor.
Jefferson and Woodward, Detroit.
Thanks and see you tonight!
Karen D. Kendrick-Hands, President
Transportation Riders United
1067 Devonshire Road
Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230
313.885.7588, fax 313.885.7883
Check out TRU's web page at
Try the Motranzit site, too - http://www.hometown.aol.com/motranzit
Also check out www.transitdetroit.freeservers.com &
If you don't ask the right questions, you will never get to the right answers . . .