E-M:/ You are Invited to the Nautical Coast Clean-up!

You are invited to the 6th Annual
Nautical Coast Clean-Up

Sunday, May 20, 2001
presented by
Advanced Aquatics Diving
Clean Water Action and Clean Water Fund
We Are Here Foundation

Join hundreds to improve Lake St. Clair and its shoreline!  Come rain or
shine, only thunderstorms will postpone events.  Meet at one of the
locations listed below on the morning of the event.  Everyone welcome! We
need certified scuba divers, boaters and people with personal watercraft.
We will clean up parks, shoreline, beaches and underwater as well.

SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES

VOLUNTEERS
	8:00 a.m.-  Check in at the site to which you registered below
				   8:30 - 11:30 a.m.	-  Clean Up
				   12 - 3:00 p.m.	-  Trash Bash Celebration
(Free food, soda and music)

BOATERS AND DIVERS
7:00 a.m. - Divers meet at Advanced Aquatics or Jefferson Beach Yacht Club
7:30 a.m. - Boat Registration
8:00 a.m. - Boats/divers depart and return 11:30 a.m.

PRE-REGISTRATION FORM

Name:                                                             ________
Home #:_________________________________

Address:_________________________________   City,
Zip:_________________________________________

Fax #:_______________________ Work #: ____________________________________

E-mail_________________________

I would like to help at:	__________ Where ever you need me
			__________ Tucker Park in Harrison Township
__________ Jefferson Beach Yacht Club in St. Clair Shores
__________ Alfred Brush Ford Park in Detroit
__________ Coon Creek in Ray Township

There are 4 registration sites, Tucker Park in Harrison Township, Jefferson
Beach Yacht Club in St. Clair Shores, Coon Creek in Ray Township and Alfred
Brush Ford Park in Detroit. We have attached maps of the registration sites
for your convenience.

Please fill out this form and email it back with the information filled out
above or send it to the office below.

Clean Water is also looking for volunteers to help volunteer prior to the
Nautical Coast Clean-up to ensure that the NCC is a success, would you be
able to help?  Even if you only have a couple hours a week you can help, we
would love to have you.

We have a number of other volunteer activities from 9:00 a.m.  9:30 p.m.
starting today that we need help.  Please contact us with you best
availability and we will work together to help improve protect our health
and environment.

We also want to take this opportunity to ask you what are some of your
local environmental concerns or problems?

Thank you for your continued support.  I look forward to seeing you on
Sunday, May 20 at 8:00 am.

Brad Wilson
Program Director
Clean Water Action and Clean Water Fund
38875 Harper
Clinton Township, MI 48036

(Voice) (810) 783-8900
(Fax)    (810) 783-4033
Email: metrodetroit@cleanwater.org
http://www.cleanwateraction.org          http://www.cleanwaterfund.org

Tucker_Park_map.gif (GIF Image)

jyc_map.gif (GIF Image)

Coon Creek other.jpg (JPEG Image)

Alfred_B_Ford_Park_detail_final.jpg (JPEG Image)

Alfred B_final_less_detail_final.jpg (JPEG Image)