E-M:/ MAY 26 - Traverse Group Program - Boardman Lake

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO BOARDMAN LAKE?

A presentation by CHRISTOPHER P. GROBBEL
        PhD, Environmental Policy and Law

SATURDAY MAY 26th
1:00 - 3:00 pm
Traverse Area District Library;  610 Woodmere, Traverse City, MI

Bonus: Update on the Perrier water permit request, previously discussed on enviro-mich!

CURIOUS -----
-   about the lake's historical and current environmental concerns?
-   about the lake's evolving recreational value?
-   about the welfare of the lake's fish and other fauna and flora?

To help educate the community and students on these important questions, the new Traverse Group Sierra Club is sponsoring a special program at its next general membership meeting.

JOIN US to relax, and enjoy our refreshments while we chat with Chris:
   Principal, Ball Environmental Associates
   Trial Expert Witness
   Northwest Michigan Land Use Agent - MSU Extension
   Planning Commissioner - Suttons Bay Township
   Assistant Professor and Course Designer - MSU
   Former Employee - MDNR (now MDEQ) Environmental Response Division

This is the program you wanted - BY POPULAR REQUEST!  Hope you can make it.