From:    Bob Eppelheimer BEppelheimer@MMHRVCA.ORG
Sent:    Mon, 21 May 2001 10:12:07 -0400
To:      michele10@visto.com
CC:      cjrichards@cbpu.com
Subject: Recycling of Manufactured homes

Michele,
The Michigan Manufactured Home Association has a Home recycling program
available to its members in Michigan.  If you have individuals interested
the cost of recycling a home is $100 for the clearance tag and the home must
be delivered to the plant in Detroit.  We arrange the schedule as there is a
waiting list and they operate on a just-in-time basis. For More information
on joining and the program's interworkings contact Angela Bachman of our
office at 517-349-3300.

Best Regards,
Robert Eppelheimer, CAE, Director MMHA

P.S. If you work at Extension here in town, give my regards to Sandy
Stuckman.

Would you please e-mail me or the above person, the name, address and
>Phone # of the Business  that would recycle Mobile Homes. Michele works
>with MSU Extension Service's in the environmental section.. They have
>inquiry's as to available service's as mentioned, above. Having been in
>the business, recently ( Jim & Pauls M/Homes, Coldwater MI ) I know that
>this service was available a couple years ago.
>    Thank you for the info.
>Chas. J. Richards

Visit http://www.visto.com/info, your free web-based communications center.
Visto.com. Life on the Dot.