E-M:/ are you interested?

Enviro-Mich message from "Pam Ortner" <ortpam@mediaone.net>

I am on the board of the Southeast Michigan Coalition on Occupational Safety
and Health (SEMCOSH).  SEMCOSH is interested in co-sponsoring an event; a
film showing of 'Rachel's Daughters', with an environmental organization.
This is an excellent documentary produced by "Women Make Movies" about
environmental causes of breast cancer.  Top scientists on hormone disruption
and environmental impacts are interviewed by women who have developed breast
cancer.

Labor and environmental groups need to work together.  "An injury to one is
an injury to all".

If you are interested, please contact me by e-mail.

Pam Ortner