A WORKSHOP FOR INDIAN TRIBES AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT

Date:          June 12 and 13, 2001
Place:         Indian Springs Lodge and Conference Center, Highway 32,
Carter, WI

Telephone:  (715) 473-6300

This free two-day workshop is being sponsored by US EPA and co-sponsored by
the Forest County Potawatomi Tribe and EPA Region 4 and focuses on watershed
management and protection and what land use management options are available
to Tribes and local government officials to protect groundwater and surface
water resources.  Please see the attached brochure for more detailed
information.

The workshop date is quickly approaching.  If you wish to register, please do
so as soon as possible.  There is still plenty of room.  You can register
three ways:

1) By emailing your registration information to Ellen Barros at
ebarros@horsleywitten.com
(include your full name, title, organization,
address, and telephone number);
2) By faxing the registration form attached to the brochure included with
this message to Ellen Barros at 508-833-9140 (telephone: 508-833-6600); or
3) By mailing the registration form to Ellen Barros, Horsley & Witten, Inc.,
90 Route 6A, Sandwich, MA 02563.

Thank you.  We hope to see you at the workshop on June 12 and 13 at the
Indian Springs Lodge.  Please note that there is a block of rooms reserved at
a special rate of $49 for those attending the workshop who may need overnight
lodging.  When reserving a room, please be sure to mention that you are with
the EPA Watershed workshop.

Thanks,

Ellen Barros, Conference Coordinator