E-M:/ CORRECTION Sewer Sludge Incinerator Permit Dates

Enviro-Mich message from RobC313@aol.com

In a recent post I MISTAKENLY reported the WRONG dates for the end of the
public comment period and Public Hearing for the Minergy Sewer Sludge
Incinerator Permit in SW Detroit.  The CORRECT dates are both June 28th.  I
apologize for the confusion.

Documents pertinent to the Permit are available on the MDEQ- AQD website at

 http://www.deq.state.mi.us/aqd/permits/cwerp.html

Here are the correct dates

Comment Period; May 29th to June 28th 2001
Public Hearing: June 28th. The Thursday Before the July 4th Holiday!

We have asked for an extension of the comment period but until we hear
otherwise must work toward the June 28th Date.

Thank you for your interest in this very important issue

Rob Cedar
HEAT