E-M:/ Anti-sprawl coalition forming

Anti-Sprawl Coalition

University of Mich. Dearborn

Environmental Interpretative Center

Wednesday, June 27, 2001 at 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM

We have already put on symposia to educate the public about the evils of sprawl. Now it’s time to organize and get to work to stop sprawl in Southeast Michigan. It’s a huge task but we won’t get anything done without your help.

We have to define our coalition and choose our tasks. I know that this is short notice – but please make an extra effort to participate. Call me at 734.737.4166 (daytime) or 734.464.0076 (between 7:00 & 9:00 P.M. please) for further information. Hope to see you there, Bob Duda

Go to UMD's main entrance. Take Montieth Blvd. to the parking structure. Park in the structure. Walk down Fairlane Dr. a bit to the Environmental Interpretive Center.

Thanks!